07 January 2008

Back in the t-dot

My vacation flew by. My time at home seemed hardly long enough (despite amply time to stuff my face with mussels, pudding and other home delicacies) and I could barely believe it when I was once again en route to the airport. Moral of the story? Five days is not enough.

And, before I knew it, we were seven days into the new year, I was well back into work (though having trouble getting back in the swing of things) and I had made no progress on my new year's resolutions, which by the way, are as follows:

- Find a job
- Sleep more
- Worry less

Simple sounding enough, yes, but still highly difficult to achieve. They are also all linked. It's easier to worry less when you have a job. If you worry less, you sleep more. A lack of sleep will not help me find a job.

Good logic, difficult execution.

Anyway, just wanted to check in to assure everyone that I am in fact alive and well in 2008. As part of my "sleep more" effort, I'm trying to eat supper before seven whenever possible. I'll keep you posted on my progress through the new year's resolutions (fingers crossed that I make some!) and best of luck with yours!

No comments: