04 March 2008

I'm still here

I promise! It's been awhile since my last post, I apologize. Things have been hectic. There has been overtime work, a new project on Toronto's multiculturalism for which I'm responsible for content and promos, and a bunch of wedding-related progress, including getting a florist, choosing someone to bake the cake and proofreading several incarnations of our wedding invites. And working on an as-yet thoroughly incomplete wedding website. Oh, and picking a registry place (home outfitters) while trying to pick gifts -- which is way more difficult than one would expect -- and choosing wedding bands. Plus, job hunting, cleaning and the rest of life!

So, it's been busy. I have been sleeping better, and trying to worry less, but sadly the first of those resolutions means I have less time for blogging. I will try to be better when things -- hopefully -- calm down next week, as this project wraps us and I resume my regular tasks: filling in for people who are sick or on vacation.

Wish me luck! And I will update more in depth soon :)

No comments: