25 July 2007

At least two cool things this week

Are two stories I worked on by myself, totally independently (we often use sources from TV and radio):

School burns down I'm kind of proud of this one, because it wasn't reported any where else (yet) and I really hope it can make a difference

And dual core chips because I knew nothing about this, but think I did enough research to pull it off convincingly.

Oh, and Harry Potter was brilliant. Still not sure how I feel about the end, but I thoroughly enjoyed the book.

Anyways, I've got to go get ready for work. I find that I don't have much spare time with this 12-8 shift because I keep sleeping in in the mornings, since I don't have to be up even though there are numerous things I could be doing (apartment hunting, wedding planning, cleaning) then, after rushing out the door for work, I don't get home until 8:30 ish, make supper, eat and then before I know it I'm heading to bed for the night.

So, for the next two days of my shift, I'm going to attempt to get up earlier and get things done in the morning. Then next week, I'm back to kind of schedule I'm more accustomed to, 8-4, which will leave me lots of time to do the aforementioned things as well as blog. I will also be posting pictures soon, once I find the cord to get them off the camera:)

No comments: